Dry-matter yield of Lotus varieties in grass–white clover mixtures in a low-fertility soil
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Grass and Forage Science
Special Issue: Forage legumes
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 294–302, June 2014
How to Cite
Marshall, A. H., Fothergill, M., Rees, E., Sizer-Coverdale, E. and Collins, R. P. (2014), Dry-matter yield of Lotus varieties in grass–white clover mixtures in a low-fertility soil. Grass and Forage Science, 69: 294–302. doi: 10.1111/gfs.12042
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
- UK Department for the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!