Effect of anaerobic digestion residue vs. livestock manure and inorganic fertilizer on the hygienic quality of silage and haylage in bales
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 74–89, March 2014
How to Cite
Müller, C. E., Johansson, M., Salomonsson, A.-C. and Albihn, A. (2014), Effect of anaerobic digestion residue vs. livestock manure and inorganic fertilizer on the hygienic quality of silage and haylage in bales. Grass and Forage Science, 69: 74–89. doi: 10.1111/gfs.12046
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
- Swedish Farmers Foundation for Agricultural Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!