Effect of grazing severity on perennial ryegrass herbage production and sward structural characteristics throughout an entire grazing season
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Grass and Forage Science
How to Cite
Tuñon, G., Kennedy, E., Horan, B., Hennessy, D., Lopez-Villalobos, N., Kemp, P., Brennan, A. and O'Donovan, M. (2013), Effect of grazing severity on perennial ryegrass herbage production and sward structural characteristics throughout an entire grazing season. Grass and Forage Science. doi: 10.1111/gfs.12048
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2011
- Walsh Fellowship
- Irish Dairy Levy Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!