Competition of Leymus chinensis and Bromus inermis in response to gap size and neighbouring root exclusion
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 479–487, September 2014
How to Cite
Liu, G. X., Zhang, Y. J., Hovstad, K. A., Mao, P. S. and Han, J. G. (2014), Competition of Leymus chinensis and Bromus inermis in response to gap size and neighbouring root exclusion. Grass and Forage Science, 69: 479–487. doi: 10.1111/gfs.12050
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31072069
- National Proprietary Basic Research Programme. Grant Number: 2007CB106800
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!