Effect of application timing and grass height on the nitrogen fertilizer replacement value of cattle slurry applied with a trailing-shoe application system
Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 488–501, September 2014
How to Cite
Lalor, S. T. J., Schröder, J. J., Lantinga, E. A. and Schulte, R. P. O. (2014), Effect of application timing and grass height on the nitrogen fertilizer replacement value of cattle slurry applied with a trailing-shoe application system. Grass and Forage Science, 69: 488–501. doi: 10.1111/gfs.12051
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2012
- Research Stimulus Fund 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!