Quality and germination capacity of seed material harvested from an Arrhenatherion meadow
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 454–461, September 2014
How to Cite
Haslgrübler, P., Krautzer, B., Blaschka, A., Graiss, W. and Pötsch, E. M. (2014), Quality and germination capacity of seed material harvested from an Arrhenatherion meadow. Grass and Forage Science, 69: 454–461. doi: 10.1111/gfs.12063
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2012
- Austrian Ministry for Agriculture, Forestry, Environment and Water Management
- European Regional Development Funds (ERDF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!