Assessing population maturity of three perennial grass species: Influence of phenology and tiller demography along latitudinal and altitudinal gradients
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 534–548, September 2014
How to Cite
Rossignol, N., Andueza, D., Carrère, P., Cruz, P., Duru, M., Fiorelli, J.-L., Michaud, A., Plantureux, S., Pottier, E. and Baumont, R. (2014), Assessing population maturity of three perennial grass species: Influence of phenology and tiller demography along latitudinal and altitudinal gradients. Grass and Forage Science, 69: 534–548. doi: 10.1111/gfs.12067
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2012
- French Ministry for Agriculture
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!