Improving pooled calibration of a rising-plate meter for estimating herbage mass over a season in cool-season grass pasture
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 717–723, December 2014
How to Cite
Nakagami, K. and Itano, S. (2014), Improving pooled calibration of a rising-plate meter for estimating herbage mass over a season in cool-season grass pasture. Grass and Forage Science, 69: 717–723. doi: 10.1111/gfs.12070
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2012
- Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!