Seed characterization and direct sowing of native grass species as a management tool
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 470–478, September 2014
How to Cite
Aires, S. S., Sato, M. N. and Miranda, H. S. (2014), Seed characterization and direct sowing of native grass species as a management tool. Grass and Forage Science, 69: 470–478. doi: 10.1111/gfs.12077
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
- Rede Temática Conservação e Recuperação de Ecossistemas e Remediação de Áreas Impactadas. Grant Number: 33 of 24.11.2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!