Characterization of polyphenol oxidase activity in a range of forage ecotypes with different phenol substrates. A new insight for PPO and protein-bound phenol evaluation
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 678–692, December 2014
How to Cite
Cabiddu, A., Lee, M. R. F., Decandia, M., Molle, G., Salis, L., Vargiu, M. and Winters, A. L. (2014), Characterization of polyphenol oxidase activity in a range of forage ecotypes with different phenol substrates. A new insight for PPO and protein-bound phenol evaluation. Grass and Forage Science, 69: 678–692. doi: 10.1111/gfs.12082
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!