Application of long-chain alcohols as diet-composition markers in sheep fed on grass–white clover and heather–gorse plant species
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Grass and Forage Science
How to Cite
Ferreira, L. M. M., Celaya, R., Santos, A. S., Mayes, R. W., Rodrigues, M. A. M. and Osoro, K. (2013), Application of long-chain alcohols as diet-composition markers in sheep fed on grass–white clover and heather–gorse plant species. Grass and Forage Science. doi: 10.1111/gfs.12083
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2013
- Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!