A meta-analysis comparing standard polyethylene and oxygen barrier film in terms of losses during storage and aerobic stability of silage
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 385–392, September 2014
How to Cite
Wilkinson, J. M. and Fenlon, J. S. (2014), A meta-analysis comparing standard polyethylene and oxygen barrier film in terms of losses during storage and aerobic stability of silage. Grass and Forage Science, 69: 385–392. doi: 10.1111/gfs.12087
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!