Foliar senescence is the most sensitive response to ozone in Bromus hordeaceus and is modulated by nitrogen input
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 71–84, March 2015
How to Cite
Sanz, J., Calvete-Sogo, H., González-Fernández, I., Lin, J., García-Gómez, H., Muntifering, R., Alonso, R. and Bermejo-Bermejo, V. (2015), Foliar senescence is the most sensitive response to ozone in Bromus hordeaceus and is modulated by nitrogen input. Grass and Forage Science, 70: 71–84. doi: 10.1111/gfs.12090
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2013
- MONTES. Grant Number: CONSOLIDER-INGENIO CSD2008-00040
- AGRISOST. Grant Number: S2009AGR-1630
- EDEN. Grant Number: CGL2009-13188-C03-02
- NEREA. Grant Number: AGL2012-37815-C05-03
- ECLAIRE. Grant Number: FP7-ENV
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!