Fibrolytic enzymes and a ferulic acid esterase-producing bacterial additive applied to alfalfa hay at baling: effects on fibre digestibility, chemical composition and conservation characteristics
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2013
© Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada 2013. Reproduced with the permission of the Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
Grass and Forage Science
How to Cite
Lynch, J. P., Jin, L., Church, J. S., Baah, J. and Beauchemin, K. A. (2013), Fibrolytic enzymes and a ferulic acid esterase-producing bacterial additive applied to alfalfa hay at baling: effects on fibre digestibility, chemical composition and conservation characteristics. Grass and Forage Science. doi: 10.1111/gfs.12093
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2013
- Alberta Livestock and Meat Agency Ltd. Grant Number: LOI 2012CO13R
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!