Fibrolytic enzymes and a ferulic acid esterase-producing bacterial additive applied to alfalfa hay at baling: effects on fibre digestibility, chemical composition and conservation characteristics
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2013
© Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada 2013. Reproduced with the permission of the Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 85–93, March 2015
How to Cite
Lynch, J. P., Jin, L., Church, J. S., Baah, J. and Beauchemin, K. A. (2015), Fibrolytic enzymes and a ferulic acid esterase-producing bacterial additive applied to alfalfa hay at baling: effects on fibre digestibility, chemical composition and conservation characteristics. Grass and Forage Science, 70: 85–93. doi: 10.1111/gfs.12093
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2013
- Alberta Livestock and Meat Agency Ltd. Grant Number: LOI 2012CO13R
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!