Tiller size/density compensation in temperate climate grasses grown in monoculture or in intercropping systems under intermittent grazing
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 655–665, December 2014
How to Cite
Duchini, P. G., Guzatti, G. C., Ribeiro Filho, H. M. N. and Sbrissia, A. F. (2014), Tiller size/density compensation in temperate climate grasses grown in monoculture or in intercropping systems under intermittent grazing. Grass and Forage Science, 69: 655–665. doi: 10.1111/gfs.12095
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!