A sterilization technique with applications to silage research and inoculant evaluation
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 724–728, December 2014
How to Cite
Mogodiniyai Kasmaei, K., Spörndly, R. and Udén, P. (2014), A sterilization technique with applications to silage research and inoculant evaluation. Grass and Forage Science, 69: 724–728. doi: 10.1111/gfs.12100
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2013
- Swedish Farmers’ Foundation for Agricultural Research
- Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!