Comparison of feed intake, body weight gain, enteric methane emission and relative abundance of rumen microbes in steers fed sainfoin and lucerne silages under western Canadian conditions
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Grass and Forage Science
How to Cite
Bouchard, K., Wittenberg, K. M., Legesse, G., Krause, D. O., Khafipour, E., Buckley, K. E. and Ominski, K. H. (2013), Comparison of feed intake, body weight gain, enteric methane emission and relative abundance of rumen microbes in steers fed sainfoin and lucerne silages under western Canadian conditions. Grass and Forage Science. doi: 10.1111/gfs.12105
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2013
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!