Grassland yield response to knife/tine slurry injection equipment – benefit or crop damage?
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 70, Issue 2, pages 255–267, June 2015
How to Cite
Rodhe, L. and Halling, M. A. (2015), Grassland yield response to knife/tine slurry injection equipment – benefit or crop damage?. Grass and Forage Science, 70: 255–267. doi: 10.1111/gfs.12106
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2013
- Swedish Farmers' Foundation for Agricultural Research (SLF). Grant Number: H0530298
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!