Effects of nitrogen rate on nitrate–nitrogen accumulation in forage kale and rape crops
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 70, Issue 2, pages 268–282, June 2015
How to Cite
Chakwizira, E., Johnstone, P., Fletcher, A. L., Meenken, E. D., de Ruiter, J. M. and Brown, H. E. (2015), Effects of nitrogen rate on nitrate–nitrogen accumulation in forage kale and rape crops. Grass and Forage Science, 70: 268–282. doi: 10.1111/gfs.12109
- Issue online: 10 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2013
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE)
- Plant & Food Research Limited's Core Capability Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!