Microhabitat effects on herbaceous nutrient concentrations at the community and species level in Mediterranean open woodlands: the role of species composition
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 70, Issue 2, pages 219–228, June 2015
How to Cite
Rolo, V., Rivest, D., López-Díaz, M. L. and Moreno, G. (2015), Microhabitat effects on herbaceous nutrient concentrations at the community and species level in Mediterranean open woodlands: the role of species composition. Grass and Forage Science, 70: 219–228. doi: 10.1111/gfs.12110
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2013
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación . Grant Number: AGL2006-09435/FOR
- Plan Regional de Investigación de la Junta de Extremadura. Grant Numbers: III PRI+D+I, PRI07C044
- FQRNT (Fonds québécois de recherche sur la nature et les technologies)
- Consejería de Economía
- Comercio e Innovación (Junta de Extremadura)
- Fondo Social Europeo
- European Social Fund
- Czech Republic Ministry of Education and Youth. Grant Number: CZ.1.07/2.3.00/30.0017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!