Aerobic stability of sugar-cane silage inoculated with tropical strains of lactic acid bacteria
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 70, Issue 2, pages 308–323, June 2015
How to Cite
Carvalho, B. F., Ávila, C. L. S., Miguel, M. G. C. P., Pinto, J. C., Santos, M. C. and Schwan, R. F. (2015), Aerobic stability of sugar-cane silage inoculated with tropical strains of lactic acid bacteria. Grass and Forage Science, 70: 308–323. doi: 10.1111/gfs.12117
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!