Examining the impact of shade on above-ground biomass and normalized difference vegetation index of C3 and C4 grass species in North-Western NSW, Australia
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Grass and Forage Science
How to Cite
Barnes, P., Wilson, B. R., Reid, N., Bayerlein, L., Koen, T. B. and Olupot, G. (2014), Examining the impact of shade on above-ground biomass and normalized difference vegetation index of C3 and C4 grass species in North-Western NSW, Australia. Grass and Forage Science. doi: 10.1111/gfs.12118
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2013
- School of Environment & Rural Science at the University of New England
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!