[Correction added on 27 March 2014, after first online publication: Several changes have been made in the entire article to reflect the final accepted version and the scientific accuracy of the article is not affected].
Sulphur supply affects morphology, growth and nutritional status of Tanzania Guinea grass and Mineirão stylo†
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 70, Issue 3, pages 439–450, September 2015
How to Cite
Schmidt, F. and Monteiro, F. A. (2015), Sulphur supply affects morphology, growth and nutritional status of Tanzania Guinea grass and Mineirão stylo. Grass and Forage Science, 70: 439–450. doi: 10.1111/gfs.12122
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2015
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2013
- State of São Paulo Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: 2009/53053-9, 2009/53051-6
- Brazilian National Council for Scientific and Technological Development. Grant Number: 305303/2009-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!