A plant-functional-type approach tailored for stakeholders involved in field studies to predict forage services and plant biodiversity provided by grasslands
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 2–18, March 2015
How to Cite
Duru, M., Jouany, C., Theau, J. P., Granger, S. and Cruz, P. (2015), A plant-functional-type approach tailored for stakeholders involved in field studies to predict forage services and plant biodiversity provided by grasslands. Grass and Forage Science, 70: 2–18. doi: 10.1111/gfs.12129
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2013
- French ANR O2LA. Grant Number: ANR-09-STRA-08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!