Present address: *Faculty of Health and Well-being Kansai University, Osaka, Japan, and †Yasugi Clinic, Shimane, Japan.
ORIGINAL ARTICLE: BEHAVIOURIAL, AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
Positive affect as a predictor of lower risk of functional decline in community-dwelling elderly in Japan
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2012 Japan Geriatrics Society
Geriatrics & Gerontology International
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 1051–1058, October 2013
How to Cite
Hirosaki, M., Ishimoto, Y., Kasahara, Y., Konno, A., Kimura, Y., Fukutomi, E., Chen, W., Nakatsuka, M., Fujisawa, M., Sakamoto, R., Ishine, M., Okumiya, K., Otsuka, K., Wada, T. and Matsubayashi, K. (2013), Positive affect as a predictor of lower risk of functional decline in community-dwelling elderly in Japan. Geriatrics & Gerontology International, 13: 1051–1058. doi: 10.1111/ggi.12008
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2012
- JSPS Global COE Program
- Research Institute for Humanity and Nature
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!