ORIGINAL ARTICLE: EPIDEMIOLOGY, CLINICAL PRACTICE AND HEALTH
Effects of an internal medicine floor interdisciplinary team on hospital and clinical outcomes of seniors with acute medical illness
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 Japan Geriatrics Society
Geriatrics & Gerontology International
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 942–948, October 2013
How to Cite
Yoo, J. W., Kim, S., Seol, H., Kim, S. J., Yang, J. M., Ryu, W. S., Min, T. J., Choi, J. B., Kwon, M. and Nakagawa, S. (2013), Effects of an internal medicine floor interdisciplinary team on hospital and clinical outcomes of seniors with acute medical illness. Geriatrics & Gerontology International, 13: 942–948. doi: 10.1111/ggi.12035
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- American Geriatrics Society
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Republic of Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.