ORIGINAL ARTICLE: EPIDEMIOLOGY, CLINICAL PRACTICE AND HEALTH
Association of sarcopenia with functional decline in community-dwelling elderly subjects in Japan
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2013
© 2013 Japan Geriatrics Society
Geriatrics & Gerontology International
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 958–963, October 2013
How to Cite
Tanimoto, Y., Watanabe, M., Sun, W., Tanimoto, K., Shishikura, K., Sugiura, Y., Kusabiraki, T. and Kono, K. (2013), Association of sarcopenia with functional decline in community-dwelling elderly subjects in Japan. Geriatrics & Gerontology International, 13: 958–963. doi: 10.1111/ggi.12037
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2012
- The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) of Japan. Grant Number: 22790576
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.