ORIGINAL ARTICLE: EPIDEMIOLOGY, CLINICAL PRACTICE AND HEALTH
Falls and fractures in participants and excluded non-participants of a fall prevention exercise program for elderly women with a history of falls: 1-year follow-up study
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2013
© 2013 Japan Geriatrics Society
Geriatrics & Gerontology International
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 285–292, April 2014
How to Cite
Kim, H., Yoshida, H. and Suzuki, T. (2014), Falls and fractures in participants and excluded non-participants of a fall prevention exercise program for elderly women with a history of falls: 1-year follow-up study. Geriatrics & Gerontology International, 14: 285–292. doi: 10.1111/ggi.12095
- Issue online: 3 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2013
- Research Grant of the Ministry of Health and Welfare of Japan
- Scientific Research B of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 22300243
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.