ORIGINAL ARTICLE: EPIDEMIOLOGY, CLINICAL PRACTICE AND HEALTH
Cost-minimization analysis of a tailored oral health intervention designed for immigrant older adults
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013 Japan Geriatrics Society
Geriatrics & Gerontology International
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 336–340, April 2014
How to Cite
Mariño, R. J., Fajardo, J., Calache, H. and Morgan, M. (2014), Cost-minimization analysis of a tailored oral health intervention designed for immigrant older adults. Geriatrics & Gerontology International, 14: 336–340. doi: 10.1111/ggi.12103
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2013
- William Buckland Foundation (Australia)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.