Author contributions: AO Cortés-Flores, AS Álvarez-Villaseñor, C Fuentes-Orozco, MD Macías-Amezcua, and A González-Ojeda participated in the protocol design, identification and inclusion of the candidates, collection of clinical information, statistical analysis, and were involved in editing and the final critical revision of the manuscript. M Chávez-Tostado, JS Hernández-Machuca, KM Ramirez-Campos and AR Ramírez-Arce participated in the protocol design, patient follow up, collection of clinical information, statistical analysis, and were involved in editing the manuscript.
ORIGINAL ARTICLE: EPIDEMIOLOGY, CLINICAL PRACTICE AND HEALTH
Long-term outcome after percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy in geriatric Mexican patients
Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2013
© 2013 Japan Geriatrics Society
Geriatrics & Gerontology International
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 19–26, January 2015
How to Cite
Cortés-Flores, A. O., Álvarez-Villaseñor, A. d. S., Fuentes-Orozco, C., Ramírez-Campos, K. M., Ramírez-Arce, A. d. R., Macías-Amezcua, M. D., Chávez-Tostado, M., Hernández-Machuca, J. S. and González-Ojeda, A. (2015), Long-term outcome after percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy in geriatric Mexican patients. Geriatrics & Gerontology International, 15: 19–26. doi: 10.1111/ggi.12215
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.