ORIGINAL ARTICLE: EPIDEMIOLOGY, CLINICAL PRACTICE AND HEALTH
Comparison of height- and weight-adjusted sarcopenia in a Taiwanese metropolitan older population
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2014
© 2014 Japan Geriatrics Society
Geriatrics & Gerontology International
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 45–53, January 2015
How to Cite
Meng, N.-H., Li, C.-I., Liu, C.-S., Lin, C.-H., Lin, W.-Y., Chang, C.-K., Li, T.-C. and Lin, C.-C. (2015), Comparison of height- and weight-adjusted sarcopenia in a Taiwanese metropolitan older population. Geriatrics & Gerontology International, 15: 45–53. doi: 10.1111/ggi.12227
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2013
- Taiwan National Health Research Institutes. Grant Number: NHRI-EX100-9838PI
- Taiwan Department of Health Clinical Trial and Research Center of Excellence. Grant Number: DOH100-TD-B-111-004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.