Original Article: Epidemiology, Clinical Practice and Health
Association between habitual light-intensity physical activity and lower-extremity performance: A cross-sectional study of community-dwelling older Japanese adults
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
© 2014 Japan Geriatrics Society
Geriatrics & Gerontology International
How to Cite
Osuka, Y., Yabushita, N., Kim, M., Seino, S., Nemoto, M., Jung, S., Okubo, Y., Figueroa, R. and Tanaka, K. (2014), Association between habitual light-intensity physical activity and lower-extremity performance: A cross-sectional study of community-dwelling older Japanese adults. Geriatrics & Gerontology International. doi: 10.1111/ggi.12268
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2014
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.