The members in the study group of the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare are listed in the Acknowledgments section.
ANNOUNCEMENT: SOCIAL RESEARCH, PLANNING AND PRACTICE
Guidance statement on appropriate medical services for the elderly
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2014
© 2014 Japan Geriatrics Society
Geriatrics & Gerontology International
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 518–525, July 2014
How to Cite
Ishii, S., Kojima, T., Yamaguchi, K., Akishita, M. and study group of the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (2014), Guidance statement on appropriate medical services for the elderly. Geriatrics & Gerontology International, 14: 518–525. doi: 10.1111/ggi.12310
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2014
- Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare of Japan. Grant Number: H22-Choju-Shitei-009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.