Understanding the position of end nodes in the world city network: using peer city analysis to differentiate between non-hub cities
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd & Global Networks Partnership
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 188–209, April 2014
How to Cite
MANS, U. (2014), Understanding the position of end nodes in the world city network: using peer city analysis to differentiate between non-hub cities. Global Networks, 14: 188–209. doi: 10.1111/glob.12016
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!