Memoir/manuals of South Korean pre-college study abroad: defending mothers and humanizing children
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) Global Networks © 2013 Global Networks Partnership & John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 1–22, January 2014
How to Cite
ABELMANN, N. and KANG, J. (2014), Memoir/manuals of South Korean pre-college study abroad: defending mothers and humanizing children. Global Networks, 14: 1–22. doi: 10.1111/glob.12017
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!