Disordering network theory: an introduction
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd & Global Networks Partnership
Special Issue: Networks of disorder: an introduction to disorder studies
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 279–289, July 2013
How to Cite
MARSHALL, J. P. and GOODMAN, J. (2013), Disordering network theory: an introduction. Global Networks, 13: 279–289. doi: 10.1111/glob.12022
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!