Strategic coupling as capacity: how seaports connect to global flows of containerized transport
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) Global Networks © 2013 Global Networks Partnership & John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 44–62, January 2014
How to Cite
JACOBS, W. and LAGENDIJK, A. (2014), Strategic coupling as capacity: how seaports connect to global flows of containerized transport. Global Networks, 14: 44–62. doi: 10.1111/glob.12035
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!