French connections: the networking strategies of French highly skilled migrants in London
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) Global Networks © 2013 Global Networks Partnership& John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 148–166, April 2014
How to Cite
RYAN, L. and MULHOLLAND, J. (2014), French connections: the networking strategies of French highly skilled migrants in London. Global Networks, 14: 148–166. doi: 10.1111/glob.12038
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!