Constructing Institutional Measures: Indicators of Political and Property Rights in Mozambique, 1900–2005
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 677–692, October 2013
How to Cite
Luiz, J. M., Pereira, L. B. and Oliveira, G. (2013), Constructing Institutional Measures: Indicators of Political and Property Rights in Mozambique, 1900–2005. Governance, 26: 677–692. doi: 10.1111/gove.12002
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- National Research Foundation and Economic Research Southern Africa
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!