Salience and Complexity in Supranational Policymaking: The Case of Subnational Interests
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 9–36, January 2014
How to Cite
Neshkova, M. I. (2014), Salience and Complexity in Supranational Policymaking: The Case of Subnational Interests. Governance, 27: 9–36. doi: 10.1111/gove.12011
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: SES-0720139
- Indiana University's EU Center of Excellence data collection award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!