Governing Fables: Learning from Public Sector Narratives by Sandford Borins. Charlotte, NC: Information Age Publishing, 2011. 306 pp. $45.99 (paper).
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 185–187, January 2013
How to Cite
FRENCH, R. (2013), Governing Fables: Learning from Public Sector Narratives by Sandford Borins. Charlotte, NC: Information Age Publishing, 2011. 306 pp. $45.99 (paper). Governance, 26: 185–187. doi: 10.1111/gove.12017
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!