Authoritative Governance: Policy-making in the Age of Mediatization by Maarten A. Hajer. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2009 (paperback 2011). 208 pp. $35 (paperback).
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 335–337, April 2013
How to Cite
Gauvin, J.-P. (2013), Authoritative Governance: Policy-making in the Age of Mediatization by Maarten A. Hajer. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2009 (paperback 2011). 208 pp. $35 (paperback). Governance, 26: 335–337. doi: 10.1111/gove.12027
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!