Social Pacts in Europe: Emergence, Evolution, and Institutionalization edited by Sabina Avdagic , Martin Rhodes , and Jelle Visser , eds. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2011. 312 pp. $99 (cloth).
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 337–339, April 2013
How to Cite
Dumka, I. F. (2013), Social Pacts in Europe: Emergence, Evolution, and Institutionalization edited by Sabina Avdagic , Martin Rhodes , and Jelle Visser , eds. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2011. 312 pp. $99 (cloth). Governance, 26: 337–339. doi: 10.1111/gove.12028
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!