Shadow Elite: How the World's New Power Brokers Undermine Democracy, Government and the Free Market by Janine R. Wedel. New York: Basic Books, 2009. 304 pp. $27.50 (cloth).
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 698–700, October 2013
How to Cite
Johnston, M. (2013), Shadow Elite: How the World's New Power Brokers Undermine Democracy, Government and the Free Market by Janine R. Wedel. New York: Basic Books, 2009. 304 pp. $27.50 (cloth). Governance, 26: 698–700. doi: 10.1111/gove.12051
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!