Red Tape: Bureaucracy, Structural Violence, and Poverty in India by Akhil Gupta. New Delhi: Orient Blackswan, 2012. 368 pp. $19.41 (cloth).
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 163–166, January 2014
How to Cite
Majumdar, S. (2014), Red Tape: Bureaucracy, Structural Violence, and Poverty in India by Akhil Gupta. New Delhi: Orient Blackswan, 2012. 368 pp. $19.41 (cloth). Governance, 27: 163–166. doi: 10.1111/gove.12059
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!