Policing the Markets: Inside the Black Box of Securities Enforcement by James W. Williams. New York: Routledge, 2012. 239 pp. $125 (cloth).
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 171–173, January 2014
How to Cite
Schmidt, P. D. (2014), Policing the Markets: Inside the Black Box of Securities Enforcement by James W. Williams. New York: Routledge, 2012. 239 pp. $125 (cloth). Governance, 27: 171–173. doi: 10.1111/gove.12062
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!