Governance Delegation Agreements: Shared Sovereignty as a Substitute for Limited Statehood
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 589–612, October 2014
How to Cite
Matanock, A. M. (2014), Governance Delegation Agreements: Shared Sovereignty as a Substitute for Limited Statehood. Governance, 27: 589–612. doi: 10.1111/gove.12067
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2014
- Australian Agency for International Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!