Transnational Partnerships: Conditions for Successful Service Provision in Areas of Limited Statehood
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 655–673, October 2014
How to Cite
Beisheim, M., Liese, A., Janetschek, H. and Sarre, J. (2014), Transnational Partnerships: Conditions for Successful Service Provision in Areas of Limited Statehood. Governance, 27: 655–673. doi: 10.1111/gove.12070
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
- German Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!