How Policy Entrepreneurs Reduce Corruption in Israel
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 61–76, January 2015
How to Cite
Navot, D. and Cohen, N. (2015), How Policy Entrepreneurs Reduce Corruption in Israel. Governance, 28: 61–76. doi: 10.1111/gove.12074
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!