The Limits of Regulation: Indirect Party Access to State Resources in Australia and the United Kingdom
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
How to Cite
Bolleyer, N. and Gauja, A. (2014), The Limits of Regulation: Indirect Party Access to State Resources in Australia and the United Kingdom. Governance. doi: 10.1111/gove.12090
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
- Academy of the Social Sciences in Australia
- European Research Council. Grant Number: n°335890
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!